Monday, May 6, 2013

Website of the Week



 Ok, friends...  I cannot believe it has taken me this long to share my favorite Reading website with you.  Many (if not all!) of my teacher friends out there are very familiar with this site, but those of you with young children who aren't, let me direct you to Starfall!!!!  Children who are learning their alphabet, letter sounds, or are already on the road to reading will LOVE this educational website.  There are hundreds of activities for children of all ages to enjoy.  Their systematic phonics approach, in conjunction with phonemic awareness practice, is perfect for preschool, kindergarten, first grade, second grade, special education, homeschool, and English language development (ESL).  We all know how important phonics instruction is, and Starfall has it by the boat load!  Hope you enjoy. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment