Friday, July 26, 2013

Friday Freebie!

Howdy, friends!

Summer is rolling along, and I am enjoying this relaxing time with my family and friends.  Hope you are too! I have decided to make a new goal for myself this week- No matter how busy I may get, I am going to post a FANTASTIC freebie for my readers each and every Friday.  The purpose of my blog is to share creative educational resources with my teacher friends out there, and with parents of elementary schoolers as well. I never want to lose sight of my goal. So, I hope you enjoy my posts.

This week's freebie comes from First Grade Funtastic.  It is an extensive (and adorable!) pack of activities to use with Pete the Cat: Rocking in My School Shoes. All of the books in the Pete the Cat series are so engaging to young learners. Your kiddos are going to flip for this one!


So many skills are covered in this freebie pack for grades K-2: 
graphing, sight word recognition, rhyming, sequencing....  Click here to download!

No comments:

Post a Comment