Thursday, July 11, 2013

Summer Vacation

Hello, all!
Wow, it's been awhile since I have been on Blogger.  Hope everyone is having a fantastic and fun-filled summer!  Let me dust the cobwebs off this little ol' blog and post something useful for my followers.

Now- if you are anything like me, you are already itching to get back to school.  (yes, I'm aware it is only mid-July...)  I'm kind of weird like that!!!  I have been scouring Pinterest, TpT, and Teacher's Notebook looking for wonderful ideas to use next year with my kiddos.  My computer is smoking, I've been downloading so many products!  I have also been working diligently on creating a new and improved binder system for 2013-14 to help me keep all of my lesson plans, data, and paperwork at my fingertips.  Teaching so many groups in both Math and Language Arts requires some serious organization!!

I'm in love with the new chalkboard craze, so I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon and make something super cute AND super useful!  I present to you Sock Monkeys-




I created a couple of versions of this- one in PDF, and a fully editable version in Powerpoint.  They are now for sale in both my TpT and TN stores. 
Each version has 18 different binder divider pages and tabs- 
Title Page
Lesson Plans
Class Roster
Calendars
Meeting Notes
Attendance
RtI
IEPs/504s
Standards
Student Information
Data
Conferencing
Grades
Assessments
Center Groups
Curriculum Maps
Parent Communications
Substitute Information

Also included are two spines for your binder, as well as a bonus Welcome sign for your classroom!
  Go check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment