Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Ready for BTS13?

Who blew their entire first paycheck at the TPT Back to School Sale this weekend?  This girl did!  At least now I can say my wish list is only a mile long instead of three.  :)  I bought some really fantastic resources for my new classes this year.  I can't wait to use them.  One of the Language Arts activities I picked out was called "A Dab Will Do Ya."  My K-1 kiddos love to use those bingo markers and dot paints every time I pull them out.  Plus, you can get them at the Dollar Store for super cheap.  The pack that I purchased at TPT from The Printable Princess contains 60 pages of fun and covers these skills:

Differentiate between letter and number
Differentiate between uppercase and lowercase letters
Letter and number formation
Letter matching
Match uppercase to lowercase letters
Beginning sounds
Number matching
Ten frames (a basic introduction)
Counting to 10

Here is a FREE 10 page sample highlighting beginning sounds and CVC words with short vowels.  Check it out.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment