Sunday, August 18, 2013

Teacher Binders- Let's Get Organized!

Psssst......
Are you still using that yucky green lesson plan and grade book from the 70s? Do you usually have stacks of papers up to your eyebrows on every corner of your desk?  Would you like to have your lesson plans, standards, and assessments right at your fingertips at all times?  Then I've got the perfect solution for you. Check out my Binder Organizers on TPT or TN.  I have used these for two years now, and they help to keep me so organized. My binder is my lifeline, and I have it all down to a science.  I always know EXACTLY where to find things. Take a look at my Sock Monkey and Hipster Monster designs here-




If you click on my TPT button on the top right side of my page, it will take you to my store.  Hope this tool will help you in your endeavors to stay organized and be the best teacher you can be!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment