Monday, February 4, 2013

My new favorite website for Preschoolers and Kindergartners...

For those of us that teach Kindergarten, we know how monotonous it can be to teach the letters and sounds of the alphabet.  I am always looking for fun and entertaining ways to spice things up.  A colleague of mine directed me to this fabulous website, and now I want to share it with you.  I present to you the STORYBOTS!!!
Adorable, right?!

This fantastic educational site has a song for every letter of the alphabet.  Each one is so engaging- your students will sing, dance, and laugh... They'll ask you to play it again and again.  This was a great find!!  They even have a "make your own video" link where you can upload a picture and become a storybot yourself!  For all the parents out there, you can also download an app to monitor and reward your child's behavior with the "beep and boop" game.  It's genius!

No comments:

Post a Comment