Monday, February 11, 2013

Website of the Week

Teaching grades K-5 means that I have to have a wide range of knowledge about a wide range of subjects.  Not to mention, I have a seventh grader whose studies are quite rigorous. My prayers have been answered today, my friends.

No more frowns when it comes to fractions and decimals...
No more pouting about protons, neutrons, and electrons!

I have found an AMAZING website- this is no joke, y'all!  It's so awesome, 
I hereby name it the "Website of the Week" (and it's only Monday)!


The site is called Study Jams and it is hosted by Scholastic, one of my favorite educational companies on the planet.  You MUST check out the plethora of in-depth math and science lessons on the site.  It is super cool- even for the big kids.  It's highly interactive and engaging for kids of all ages.
In addition, the graphics and navigational tools are very user friendly.  
JACKPOT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment